Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bad blogger

Surprise, surprise! I haven't blogged in forever! LOL.

Well I wanted to stop by and show off some of my recent favorite things!

This adorable survival kit from Jules of Pancakes and French Fries for her niece.

This beautifully written piece entitled Save Your Heart from So About What I Said.


This beautifully rustic way of displaying photos from Stacey Woods, on The Creative Mama

Absolutely gorgeous actions from My Four Hens Photography! Currently on sale. <3


This totally adorable way of patching up jeans via Covet Chicago


And,last but not least, this fabulous new digi-scrapping store, 9th and Bloom, with some of my fav designers and fav people ever!


3 comments:

  1. I love that cute way to patch up jeans! I will have to try it out.

    ps Check out my latest giveaway!
    http://www.whateverdeedeewants.com/2010/11/give-thanks-giveaway-dandee-designs.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet way to patch up jeans and I love those actions:) Enjoy your day
    Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting a charming necklace GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a bunch of great ideas!

    ReplyDelete